BIP 11: $DIGG Token Design

Allways a hard choice

Could we add the rotated version of the 4th to the vote, please?
There’s been some support for this idea on the Discord channel.

D logo

It’s not a new submission, just another way to look at it :upside_down_face:
All credit, of course, goes to the original submitter.

1 Like

Great job from the operations team and designers :clap:
I will like to suggest that for future such contests, the operations team should present all the shortlisted entries in a uniform manner. It will allow voters to make more justifiable decisions.

As it is presented currently, the presentation of the entries are disorderly. Some appear zoomed in, others appear zoomed out, they are all of varying sizes. it makes it difficult to make a fair decision. Just my 2 badger.

1 Like

Ah dang it, my gif never made it in the competition as gifs can’t be posted directly to the thread… Here is the token-design-gif I made for you guys, thought I’d share again (this time uploaded to gfycat :slight_smile: )

Original post with an explanation of the thought process behind the design: Digg Token Design Contest

2 Likes

would be nice to choose 4!

1 Like

I like the 8 bit pixelated designs, but I think number 1 captures the essence of DIGG the best. You have the D in a font that pays homage to Bitcoin, as it should, and the shovels are badass like us badgers.

Maybe we could tray and rotate it ~30 degrees or whatever the BTC logo is.

Great work all!

1 Like

#4 I think I’m late though lol. Won’t let me cast the vote on the snapshot

1 Like

I digg it… :metal:

1 Like

might be good to see them in icon sizes for exchange listing. Some were made with mobile and very small icons in mind.

2 Likes

love how the the shovels on design 1 capture $digg’s ethos but also love the retro pixel aesthetic. im torn! great work artists!!

Closing this BIP as voting has taken place on https://snapshot.page/#/badgerdao.eth/proposal/QmcLcperfDY43hjtT5Eb6Q11m5bWRHVGYuojn3Mygns4WE and the contest is now over.

2 Likes