Badger future value

I’m new here and I bought some Badgers on Houbi. I don’t use Badger as a Defi coin to create additional value, I’m just a holder with expectations of higher future value.
I notized that team put a disclaimer that people should not buy Badger for investment purposes, because you might lose everythink, what I know of course, but I’m still suprised.
I was thinking, that value of token shall increase with TVL value, but it seems, that I’m wrong. I also see, that Badger is highly connected with CRV. CRV is performing bad in last days, alos Badger is. Is that cinnected?
Appreciate any answer. Thks

1 Like

mmmmm well I believe in the long term project, the market can be irrational at times and well the best thing to do would be to put your badgers in the vaults and let them grow and with doing this you would also contribute to strengthen the ecosystem growth. This is only my opinion and should not be taken as financial advice.

1 Like

Thanks. Will think about it.
I look at CMcap. Badger falled so much, that it is 197 among 200 top in last 7 days, so only 3 tokens performed worse. What is reason behind? Mcap is tinny…

:face_with_monocle:
hodllllllllllll!!!

1 Like

Can I get normal answer from somebody, who is on this forum more thern 1 month? What is happening with this coin at the moment is not normal. It is sistematically dump of the coin, day by day, with only one purpose to put price down. This is done probably by you, developers. Helloooo!!!

1 Like

market is irrational