Centralize informations, comm , tuto and articles

Hi Badgers

A lot of people are very active on this forum. It’s good. But as the DAO is still very recent, everyone is trying to find his spot and things are sometimes messy.

Communication and creation of useful content is something very essential for a project in order to bring more people, but also to share clear informations, so everyone can understand. And then everything is easier !

I’m personally a French “crypto writer”. I already wrote some contents about BadgerDAO and I recently created a page on my website to centralize all articles concerning BadgerDAO.

Since a few days, several posts appear, like this one for exemple:

Content Writing: For Badger Marketing, Promotion, Education & SEO

First I thought it was a place to share what members did, but it turns out that it was a personal topic to request a grant ^^

Then we had this one this morning:

Inaugural Job Board

The DAO is starting to be more structured. And it’s nice. But i didn’t find a place where all communication and "educative stuffs " are centralized.
Can we have a page on the main website where those articles/contents are shared ?

First I thought it was a place to share what members did, but it turns out that it was a personal topic to request a grant ^^

That’s a bit of an unfair representation of what I posted.

As for organization, it seems the team is working on this. Positively participating, I think, is the best way to make a good impression in the interim.

Is it not true ? It’s not an attack, or something like that, it’s just a fact.
I thought your post was to centralize work done by other members, but it’s not the case.

That’s why I created that one .

I’m not asking for something or reward here… Just want to try to organize things and create a place where people can share their work.

Seems that structuring the DAO is not something interesting ^^

Maybe it’ll happen after the next release (Digg) , so only people who really want to be involved will stay :rofl:

Newsletter #2 in French :fr: :frog: