The Real Diamond Hands - over negative rebase, rewards for DIGG holders

Is it good to reward DIGG holders who held diamond hands on a DIGG negative rebase over a long period?

Maybe share a Badgers Fidelity NFT symbol with them or boost their investments (olds and news) for X months with a 3x higher badger ratio.

I open the discussion about it

12 Likes

I 2nd this - I have gotten ‘rekt’ but staying in the pool long term is the plan for now… unless I offset my losses and reach a decision to pull out down the road.

if there was some incentive for long term hodling in this pool it would keep me in it for years

4 Likes

haha yes, would be good to do something like ampleforth.

We can imagine this when Digg reaches his peg !

1 Like

Maybe the 5% of the airdrop of DIGG: “…5% of the options will be deployed at the teams discretion leading up to and during the campaign to drive and reward behavior supportive of DIGG.” - BadgerDAO x UMA: Introducing Rebase Mining & DIGG Options Airdrop | by Jonto | BadgerDAO | Apr, 2021 | Medium - it could be used to rewards the people who has the Real Diamond Hands.

The address that has equal or more than 21 days of negative rebase could be rewarded.

yes. but i think this program is more to bring back DIGG to peg.

Thant’s why : 60% of the options will be distributed based on a snapshot taken within 24 hours of the options drop (and 30 day timer starting)

This idea here is not to reward old users. But reward people buying after the annoncement

1 Like

You are right, it is much better finished this program and use this 5% of rewards to incentivaze more new buyers, and then Badger can think in another BIP for early DIGG Holders in negative rebase.

or maybe do some sort of rewards based on the amount of accrued pineapples leftover in the dontbuymeme bdigg pool since

2 Likes

Great idea! I’ll vote for it.

The Real Diamond Hands, are the ones who supported the profits (rewards) of all the other initiatives (not now the rewards was changed) but before all Vaults Setts received DIGG rewards and we gift our money to them, XX% - 90% of our invests, I think that Badger DAO should rewards us. We are the real supporters for attracting people that see the awesome APY that included DIGG rewards.

And all people should know that the Real Diamonds Hands are DIGG Staked Holders not only LP WBTC/DIGG providers.

It is incredibly that people who staked DIGG has more “losts” that people who put LP WBTC/DIGG that has “Impermanent Losts”

The ratio is: People who Staked DIGG has 2X more losses than people who put LP WBTC/DIGG… really is more than 2X beacause the APY for staked DIGG (25% now) is minor than the APY for LP WBTC/DIGG ( 29% DIGG + 27% DIGG Vault Compounding)

Badger DAO should think in this factor for the rewards.

I am writing a draft about NFT Game that never end for put a BIP to reward the digg holders.

What do you think about it?

1 Like

You can see and continuo the discussion about this NFT game here NFT game that never ends specially created for the Real Diamond Hands.

Disappointed that we’re barely seeing any engagement on this forum from devs or other stakeholders wrt the negative rebase issue. I guess they’re ok with people losing money.

It could be that most retail investors struggle to understand the concept or simply don’t know enough to contribute. I’ve seen some good content on Badger discord etc but it can get quite technical and some people may not be brave/have enough time to read the same article several times to fully understand it. Maybe having some very basic content for newbies would help. SFI have their academy which contributes to their stakeholders’ education. Just a thought…

1 Like