This post is intended to be an open place to discuss any and all parameters around the launch of DIGG.
Initial Supply: 6250
Launch Date: 12/20/2020
Rebase Rate: 24 hours
Rebase Multiplier: .1
Rebase Start: Immediately (1st rebase 24 hrs after launch)
Farming Period: 8 weeks
- 40% BadgerDAO treasury
- 40% Farming Rewards
- 5% Founding team
- 15% Airdrop (including Early Contributor Program)
BadgerDAO will create first liquidity pools with funds from treasury at 1:1 DIGG:WBTC price
Initial setts that will earn $DIGG:
- All current Setts
- DIGG/WBTC (Sushiswap w/ recursive SUSHI staking)
Other possible Setts
availability for launch dependent on complexity/resources to build
- Uniswap DIGG/WBTC LP
- Balancer smart pool (fork of https://link.medium.com/vxssOWUF5bb)
- Balancer overweight (80/20 WBTC/DIGG) LP
- Rebalancer Sett (sells on positive rebases, buys on negative, still being scoped)
Please discuss and we can then take any changes/additions through voting to include.
Will keep the above the same but just want to consolidate a few things that I think we are starting to see clear support for.
- Launch with Sushi AND uniswap
- Dont drop/reward tokens to folks outside of the badger ecosystem (folks seem fine with founding team and early contributors getting some but most of any drop should go current users of the setts).
- Maybe look for strategic ways to bring in AMPL/YAM folks
- If technically feasible there should be the same mechanism as the badger hunt to clawback unclaimed DIGG
Other interesting things that have support
- balancer setts (overweight BTC, 0 IL smart pool)
- dynamic rewards based on peg status (Give LPs more through negative rebases)
I would propose we do not do these from the initial drop but do so from the treasury post-launch
- Moonbase rover
- MEME NFTs drop