Scope: Week 3 Emissions Voting
With week 2 Badger emissions coming to an end tomorrow December 17th at 1pm EST, we need to decide if the emissions should change for week 3. With that we will also launch 2 additional vaults during this period.
Week 2 emissions were as follows;
Total $BADGER 603,750
- renbtcCRV — 85,937 $BADGER = 15,959.7286 day 1 and days 2-7 11,662.8786/day
- sbtcCRV — 85,937 $BADGER = 15,959.7286 day 1 and days 2-7 11,662.8786/day
- tbtcCRV — 85,937 $BADGER = 15,959.7286 day 1 and days 2-7 11,662.8786/day
- Badger — 110,000 $BADGER = 20,428.5714 day 1 and days 2-7 14,928.5714/day
- Badger <>wBTC Uniswap LP — 150,000 $BADGER = = 27,857.1428 day 1 and days 2-7 20,357.1429/day
- Harvest renbtc CRV —85,937 $BADGER = 15,959.7286 day 1 and days 2-7 11,662.8786/day
With 2 additional vaults we will see the APY on vaults slightly fall with these emissions. Right at the end of week 3 we will introduce DIGG rewards for these vaults which should give it a boost.
For that reason I believe we maintain the same total emissions as week 2 but exclude the APY boost on day 1. We incentivize the 2 new vaults with some of the higher emissions to attract TVL while slightly reducing all other vaults. With the 2 new vaults launching mostly likely mid way through week 3 I have reduced accordingly. This way the amount per day is similar to our highest APY vaults.
With 8-% of our TVL in the 4 CRV vaults I propose we barely reduce those.
Upon further analysis we didn’t see much of a boost in TVL or # of deposits with the boost applied day 1 of week 2.
I propose for week 3 emissions;
Total $BADGER 603,750
- renbtcCRV — 83,437.5 $BADGER
- sbtcCRV — 83,437.5 $BADGER
- tbtcCRV — 83,437.5 $BADGER
- Badger — 70,000 $BADGER
- (NEW) wBTC/ETH Sushiswap LP — 40,000 $BADGER
- Badger <>wBTC Uniswap LP — 110,000 $BADGER
- (NEW) Badger <>wBTC Sushiswap LP— 50,000 $BADGER
- Harvest renbtc CRV —83,437.5 $BADGER
If you are in support of this proposal to maintain the emission schedule vote “Yes”; if you don’t support maintaining emissions vote “No.”
All voting will end by 11am EST December 17th to give the operations team enough time to implement for week 3.