Badger Merch Proposal

so sick to see this! all things flow back to the honey badger!

1 Like

cool concepts jake! reach out on discord and i can line you up with some of the art guys to chat on where you can help out there! got any experience on sticker packs? some “spada the goat” and more “badger themed” packs would be dope too :joy:

1 Like

I’m very disappointed with the images that were floated on the Discord announcement. There’s no way we’re going with these are we?

Black OR white, that just seems … lame, frankly.

It’s been a while since I messed with a JIT provider, but I know enough that it takes a couple minutes to put something like this together:

I love the idea of official Badger merch, but my initial reaction to these designs, given the sheer amount of talent that our community has, is flabbergasting.

4 Likes

what will the requirements be to have one of the shirts? will they be chosen randomly?

1 Like

I have only been a contributing member of the BADGER and DIGG set vaults for about a month now and only just found this forum today (didn’t realize there was a community outside of the discord group) but I fully agree with @BlockchainMan . I am all for the Badger merch idea (as well as the NFT’s) but felt like the proposed black/white jerseys fell short of their potential. I mean no disrespect to the design team, but personally I think more can be done style-wise to upgrade the proposed merch. Maybe having a community submission contest could be a possible idea? I could honestly see Badger DAO merchandise being sought after by people who don’t even know what this defi protocol is, but just like the gear. Personally, I am a big fan of Top Drawer Merch and have seen their strong history of putting together awesome products. I love the fact that Mr. Brudzewski, Mr. Nilon, and Mr. Dronkers are all a part of this community and willing to put together a line of merchandise for the community. That’s super badass and thank you all so much for offering to do this.

I just feel like we can improve on the proposed jerseys. But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Wen jersey? Can’t wait

The roll out of the jersey today was epically bad. Guys, why didn’t you just tell us crypto purchases had to be routed through CB so a Badger can either have that ready or have their credit card on them? I managed to snag one by luck but this totally favored insiders who knew these details before hand.

Yeah, I wasn’t able to get one because of this. They said crypto payments so I had my eth ready in my wallet but I couldn’t use it. Very disappointed.

I didn’t have to login to CB to pay with my ETH. you just had to send the right amount of ETH to an address specified on the payment gateway. I don’t think there was any insider information guys…

Paid with metamask, no cb wallet or account was needed.

I don’t know. I didn’t see that anywhere.

Amazing ! Amazng ! Amazing !