Badger Merch Proposal

I’M IN. Please make sure its available worldwide.

1 Like

can you share a link of things you have already done ? the list of clients is amazing, but would be also cool to have an idea of what you can do !

yes! badgers don’t stop!

Truly inspiring and the exact actions we want ALL community members to take. This is what value creation looks like. Please let me know what the community can do to help. I will be the first to put in a buy order.

1 Like

How do we help? I have connections and experience in the industry.

1 Like

I want merch, I want nft! Wen Merch? Wen Nft?

Shut up and take my money!

Did this one ever get approved? I wanna get me some badger merch!

1 Like

I believe @Spadaboom has this on his to-do list.
So many other things in development at BADGER.

2 Likes

Maybe do some limited edition drops, sell them on a bonding curve and donate x% to https://www.pineapplefund.me/? Good PR, good marketing, good causes. @SteveBrew

I’m not suggesting every piece of merch should follow that model, but I think it would be a cool way to give back to the community. Like a Holliday drop or something of that nature.

2 Likes

You too! well
Great to see you are a fellow Badger!

1 Like

lets do it :yum:
This is going to be amazing!!

Hey I have a few designs I would love to submit for this! Who can I speak with to pass along ideas?

1 Like

great idea, it, s a big popularize method for badger in crypto, badger NFT, amazey…

Hi Steve, love this idea, however given a lot of us (community members) are not in the US, i.e Asia, LATAM and so forth, having the NFT would be a great opportunity with the option to redeem at any time. How would you handle the shipping when one decides to redeem the NFT if one is outside the U.S?

If it will be just an NFT with no redemption then I would strongly suggest porting the virtual merch into Decentraland. But this may be another project entirely.

2 Likes

also you could give a discount for the people who use their badger to buy the merch.

Hello everyone! I have attached some ideas I’ve been working on for merch! I’d be happy to work on this project some more if there’s any interest !

3 Likes

3 Likes

Great stuff 70% for the DAO ?!

Sign us UP !!!

NFTs with Badger Merch c’mon now LET’S FU***** GO !!!

3 Likes

DEFI+NFT is the future

2 Likes