Pooltogether Badger Pool Proposal With Added Poll

Hey fellow Badgers!

I have created a Badger pool on Pooltogether(currently this pool has no prize as we need Badger added as a yield source or a donation to the prize pot). Having a Badger Pool makes for a fun way to use you Badger in a “no loss” lottery and I can convince POOL governance to vote to have the Badger Pool added as a governance run pool which would mean you can earn POOL by depositing Badger into the Badger pool! Not only would it be great to earn free POOL tokens on your Badger but it is also great advertising for Badger and helps support another great community run project in Pooltogether. The Pooltogether community is eager to add more governance run pools.
I would like to propose that:

1. Badger Treasury contribute 250 Badger per week for 12 weeks totalling 3000 Badger from treasury to the Badger pool I’ve created on Pooltogether.
      Link to the Badger pool on pooltogether:
      PoolTogether App
  • 2.Developers integrate Badger as a yield source on Pooltogether so that the pool starts generating its own prize from the yield earned on deposited Badger.

If anyone is unsure what Pooltogether is:
It is a “no-loss” lottery where users can deposit funds and then those funds are deposited elsewhere to generate interest. The interest earned is the weekly prize and users can withdraw there funds whenever they’d like. Note: There is an early exit fee to take away the benefit of depositing right before the draw and exiting right after. It is usually a small fee of 1 or 2% that decays over a selected time period.

Should Badger Treasury contribute funds from Treasury to the Badger Pool on Pooltogether?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should Badger Developers Spend Time Integrating Badger As A Yield Source on Pooltogether?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

How Many Weeks Should The Donated Badger Prize Be Split Into?
  • 12 weeks
  • 24 weeks
  • other
  • no donation

0 voters

How Much Badger Should Be Contributed To The Prizes In Total? (This number would be split between the weeks in the term)
  • 1000 Badger
  • 2000 Badger
  • 3000 Badger
  • other
  • none

0 voters