I am trying to figure out on how to calculate how many DIGG I am getting

Based on the newest BIP I am trying to figure out how many DIGG I am getting

According to the BIP 14

• Total Badger Rewards Earned (55%),
  • Badger Earned / Badger staked ratio (35%), and
  • Badger tokens Staked Over time (10%)

Total Rewarded Badger are 4850’000 Badger for the whole 8 weeks if I am correct.
Since there are 580 DIGG

|580|Of the 14.5%, the proposed distribution has three main allocations based on:
|319|Total Badger Rewards Earned (55%),
|203|Badger Earned / Badger staked ratio (35%), and
|58|Badger tokens Staked Over time (10%)

319 DIGG will get distributed for the people that have earned a total of 4.85 Million Badger
203 DIGG will get distributed for the people that have stakes most of their Badger
58 DIGG will get distributed for the people that have staked their badger over time.

The problem in the math is I dont know how I calculate the math of the Square root

4. Root

A 1.75 root will be applied to the Earned Rewards to determine the relative distribution. Making the DIGG wealth distribution more equal among Badger users will benefit DIGG as a product, increasing its store of value capacity.

Can someone maybe explain me how to calculate the 1.75 root?

Let me do the DIGG Distribution of DIGG without 1.75 root

In the case of no 1.75 Root. One would require to earn 15141 Badger to get 1 DIGG, since
4850000 Badger earned/319 DIGG dropped.

Since using 1.75 Root you need to actually make a snapshot of all the addresses that earned badger, you need to see who are the whales etc.

Does someone know where I can find which address has earned how many Badger?

currently I so far earned 200 Badger and I am personally expecting to earn around 0.02-0.1 DIGG which is around 800-4000$ @40000$ Bitcoin Price

1 Like

I believe you can get more info here. Linear Vs root

1 Like

thanks so I hope to get 0.06 DIGG 2400$

stake里存的币能有digg空投吗?[quote=“HaiNakamoto.eth, post:1, topic:1779, full:true”]
Based on the newest BIP I am trying to figure out how many DIGG I am getting

According to the BIP 14

• Total Badger Rewards Earned (55%),
  • Badger Earned / Badger staked ratio (35%), and
  • Badger tokens Staked Over time (10%)

Total Rewarded Badger are 4850’000 Badger for the whole 8 weeks if I am correct.
Since there are 580 DIGG

|580|Of the 14.5%, the proposed distribution has three main allocations based on:
|319|Total Badger Rewards Earned (55%),
|203|Badger Earned / Badger staked ratio (35%), and
|58|Badger tokens Staked Over time (10%)

319 DIGG will get distributed for the people that have earned a total of 4.85 Million Badger
203 DIGG will get distributed for the people that have stakes most of their Badger
58 DIGG will get distributed for the people that have staked their badger over time.

The problem in the math is I dont know how I calculate the math of the Square root

4. Root

A 1.75 root will be applied to the Earned Rewards to determine the relative distribution. Making the DIGG wealth distribution more equal among Badger users will benefit DIGG as a product, increasing its store of value capacity.

Can someone maybe explain me how to calculate the 1.75 root?

Let me do the DIGG Distribution of DIGG without 1.75 root

In the case of no 1.75 Root. One would require to earn 15141 Badger to get 1 DIGG, since
4850000 Badger earned/319 DIGG dropped.

Since using 1.75 Root you need to actually make a snapshot of all the addresses that earned badger, you need to see who are the whales etc.

Does someone know where I can find which address has earned how many Badger?

currently I so far earned 200 Badger and I am personally expecting to earn around 0.02-0.1 DIGG which is around 800-4000$ @40000$ Bitcoin Price
[/quote]

stack里的存款能得到DIGG吗

1 Like