BIP 19: Reduce Initial DIGG Supply to 4,000

thanks 4 ur post taco!

Am I missing something but why do people think having one DIGG or 10’000 makes any difference ? All you are doing is adding zero’s? It would be really powerful marketing to have a single coin with a possible market cap of hundreds of millions. It would make the crypto news on every ATH. Again, why not have just one digg coin ?

i agree 100% haha 4,000+ people submitting governance proposals would be chaos for sure and probably really counter productive. i guess i was saying more for those that do make it to the forums and are very much interested in getting involved (hahaha im referring to myself of course, but its also very possible that im just stupid and overlooked the snapshot link until earlier today). either way, im excited about badger and glad to be here!

1 Like

all good guys? for me to win digg do i need to do something? i have badgers in the sett only badgers i need to do something or it comes to my wallet then i just need to spend with the fees? or do i have to claim at a specific location? thanks already

sorry if the text was not very explanatory. i’m brazilian and i have to use the translator sometimes. the text may be slightly different. thanks

and for everyone to know i’m not curious just to be able to sell my diggs my interest and because i intend to invest it like i’m already doing with my badgers from the first week and i haven’t sold nor 1 all i keep with me and i don’t intend to sell and the msm i plan to do with digg

1 Like