A potential partner BoringDAO

Hello there, this is Downing from BoringDAO( a decentralized bridge that helps Bitcoin cross to ethereum), We would like to introduce oBTC to the badger family. oBTC is an ERC-20 token issued by BoringDAO representing a 1-to-1 peg to actual Bitcoin, which can be minted or redeemed by anyone, we have just reached 60M TVL.

6 Likes

We really like the idea behind your product and the community’s atmosphere. Hope we could have some collaboration in the future.

check out our details below:

1 Like

What I can think of at this stage is creat a new strategy for our oBTC on Curve pool to farm Bor and Badger.

The benefit for Badger community is : support more bitcoin moving into defi and could driven both TVL higer if we could have a Sett specific for the oBTC curve Lp token. We are all BitcoinFi early bird, could work together to expanding more BitcoinFi application in the future.

1 Like

Boring Badger, sounds like there will be a suuuuuuper good meme!
Hope BadgerDAO can accept BoringDAO

2 Likes

That’s interesting, will have some nice meme I guess.

1 Like

BoringDAO is a very solid product. Hope oBTC can join Badger soon.

1 Like

It sounds reasonable. Both are Bitcoinfi, and Defi, and bridge.

1 Like

I’m going to research more about BoringDAO as it sounds rather interesting! :slight_smile:

Cool! I think BitcoinFi is coming! Badger and Boring are perfect to link BitcoinFi with DeFi, just like linking dot to a line, Badger and Boring will be the Top2 in BitcoinFi!