The Next 2 Months for Badger DAO

Yeah I’ve been following from the start and pretty excited about what BadgerDAO can do for this space, and happy about the succesful growth since launch! :slight_smile: Comfortably staking some Badger and will def support as best as I can

3 Likes

Perhaps a stupid question, but why is there a ‘Claim Meme Honeypot’ on my ‘Hunt’ tab with a $350 transaction fee when I’ve not collected all the required NFT’s? This is a lot of money to me, so I don’t want to pay that kind of money to be told I’m not yet eligible for any claim.

I’m really excited for the future of Badger as key partnerships will help the project grow exponentially so the Sushiswap proposal is really good.

Security is definitely the top priority. I suggest https://callisto.network/ as a third party auditor with a solid background and great team.

1 Like

In which areas would you like to contribute?

When to launch it is the question. Too big too early you could attract unwanted attention no?

I would like to contribute in many ways. Not only in helping people understand the goal or this project and how to maximize their potentials, but also in growing the environment of working together to solve real world problems. Through the power of defi. Building products and services that could cater to more than just wealth building for individuals, but also for communities (which I get the feeling that Badger Dao is really more suited to tackle as a community driven project).

When to launch will never be stronger than the why to launch. The reason for introducing any type of change, and the actions taken to match words with actions is what will make us extremely successful. At the moment I am extremely proud of the drive and passion of the founding members vision that was brought to life by the why of this project, which was to give back, to create opportunity, to create cohesion and to sow change that will ultimately benefit everyone, not just a golden few

So put me to work in any capacity and I will do my part.

Be it creating a homeless shelter program that is funded in part by every single token holder, who all decided to donate a % of value from each of their tokens, to give unfortunate people a chance to benefit from the fortunate few who can gain so much all the time. Example: starving kids that have way less to be thankful for than investors with money but investors with money have way less reasons to feel for the unfortunate, why? This needs to change and I believe Badger Dao could build products that would create more wealth, be it monetary AND environmental hopefully working hand in hand to solve more than just one problem. Kinda like how we compound 50% inside and claim 50% outside.etc

It will not matter to me where I am placed but what I’m in charge of doing, that will motivate me to keep pursuing results for the masses. Creating wealth for the unfortunate, creating (ideas bc I’m no coder, lol) products to generate wealth for communities and investors, etc. If there is a way to benefit the world as it stands, I believe Badger Dao should take initiative to collectively try harder to make this a possibility, where others simply try “enough” and end up falling short, Badgers get the shit done. I always say, when there’s a Will(iam), there’s a way!

1 Like

So great. I really look forward to the development of the project. 2021 is the year of Badger :badger: :badger:

2 Likes

Thank you for all this discussion.

Great that safety is top priority. Yes massive bug bounties is a good approach.

Products. I have plenty ideas for btc yield farming happy to share.

With the DAO surplus you really can do anything you imagine and make Badger bring billions into defi. My only advice is early be bit more centralised in decisions. I feel YFI lost direction for a couple months due to becoming decentralised too fast, losing focus. It has regained it now but was lost for few weeks.

5 Likes

Can someone explain me how such a high APY on bitcoin is possible?

I think it should be launched when the development team and external audits can guarantee the safety of the product

1 Like

It is high because it is a community distribution of the BADGER.

1 Like

All of this is very transparent and wonderful! Awesome DAO! I hope DIGG is a success! I see a lot of potential in this team. You guy’s have my support! Looking forward to the next couple months!

We should get listing on coingecko farms https://www.coingecko.com/en/yield-farming

yes its in the works my guy

1 Like

We should consider getting listed on exchanges, but with much forethought on different scenarios while taking into account crypto community morale and global political/economic condition during product launches such as DIGG. Is the core team having discussions in this topic @Spadaboom?
And if so, what are those current discussions and ideas?

I’d like to know more about how I can collaborate in this en devour. Please let me know what exact talents you’re looking for as I have plenty to offer. Public relations is a very human driven subject which requires empathy and sociological background. I work in healthcare (ER) and in tech/marketing/business (owner)/real estate/insurance industry so I can probably help out in some way. I also have many spheres of influence which I can bring into the defi space - specifically Badger DAO. Although very busy, I love this project and am passionate in its vision that I can carve out time to help out as much as I can.

Thanks,

The why of an organization is what draws in an audience. Then the how, then finally what.
Always remember to that under-promising and over-delivering is much better than over-promising and under-delivering. I believe Badger DAO has grown so fast because of the vision of the founders - it’s “WHY.” Let’s focus on that and keep focused on our target market for future growth. This project couldn’t have launched at a better time.

** I replied the above to another post regarding marketing** I thought I’d put it here as it’s more active.

1 Like

good point @cryptouf go slow to go fast. @cryptoyieldinfo was talking about transitioning $digg from $ampl model to $esd model with bonding and coupons in another thread 7 or 8 days ago. it will be great to get $digg live so that we can discuss the reality of the market and what to focus on

3 Likes

This is great. I love how inclusive and responsive the community has been. I am glad to help along even in a small way.

1 Like