BIP 50: Add 0confirmation to BadgerDAO Annexe

I’d like to hear something more definitive than “would” for a $1M investment. For this amount, I think we should seek a clear, direct impact to the Badger product suite. I don’t know what % of our treasury that would be, but $1M sounds like an incredibly aggressive amount for our first investment out of the Badger Annexe. Especially given the lack of clarity around how it will benefit Badger users.

I’d echo similar concerns voiced on BIP-49. This looks like we’re leading a seed investment round. And while seed investing can be very lucrative, it also comes with a ton of risk. Seed investing is a numbers game. So if we play this game, we should make sure we have the dry powder to make many more similar investments if we want to maximize our chances of arriving to a positive outcome for the DAO.

And again, it seems like this proposal comes from several Badger Core team members / long term core contributors. My understanding is that core contributors are involved in Badger full time, so how is this going to work going forward? Am I the only one concerned about potential conflicts of interest here?