BIP 45: Pancakeswap bBadger and bDIGG incentives

Magnific propuse and incentive.

While I do agree that this initiative is good for the growth of badger and I also voted yes on it, I would love to see some measures being taken by the DAO to at least educate users about the differences between BSC and Etherium (and other truly decentralized chains) clearly pointing out that BSC is not actually decentralized. After all the mission of Badger DAO is bringing BTC into DEFI, that stands for DECENTRALIZED finance. A good place to point out the difference between truly decentralized and fake decentralized finance would be in the badger documentation about the respective setts I think. So I would like to propose to add a small ā€œeducational componentā€ to this BIP. Personally I am mostly in Defi because I believe in the idea of decentralization, self custody, community governance and such and as a community run project born out of community built public domain technology I think we should make sure our users understand the difference. I hope there are other people in here who support my view and are willing to carry on the spirit and vision of real decentralized finance with all itā€™s real advantages (@Spadaboom @DeFiFrog maybe?). I also put my money where my mouth is, that is why I personally do not use BSC. I would also be happy to write something up for the docs if need be.

Other than that I am happy to see Badger grow itā€™s business!