Staking Badger (transcation error?)

I am trying to stake Badger. I deposited to my account and have a successful transaction on etherscan, however, I do not have any Badger I am able to stake and the only option seems to be to deposit from my linked wallet again. Could anyone advise what I could do? With fees so high I’m not keen on paying again for it not to work again - I assume I’m doing something wrong?

Thank so much in advance!

1 Like

Which wallet is good for badger coins.

Am using trust wallet

ask in badger discord support channel.

1 Like

it seems i had the same problem with you
when i deposited,i made two trxs,and it turns out to be the second trx put my bToken into the stake contract,i am looking for someway to get it back
be careful and check your wallet if you got some bBadger or not

1 Like

I’m not sure if this will help, but check to see if the app says “Confirm transaction to WRAP badger.” I connected to the app via Ledger wallet and I had to do two transactions - first to deposit the badger and then to wrap the badger. Not sure why, but it wasn’t cheap

1 Like

That’s for your replies. It seems you are both correct that I need to do a second transaction to wrap my Badger. The transaction fee i 60usd so I may wait for this to fluctuate since I do not hold a huge amount of Badger at this time.

Thanks again!

1 Like