This proposal was discussed within our spanish speaker members (ambassadors and translators) in order to extend Badger protocol awareness and conversion (overall but mainly hispanic community adoption)
Language may be a barrier sometimes and even translating comms, it is hard to have live activities and feel in same page. Inclusion is key to improve sense of belonging and spread out the voice faster thanks to feel as part of a community. Drawings and art based activities are a good way to express without language barriers. And if it is a collaborative drawing, much better! Community working and getting fun together for the protocol may be a great idea.
Launch a POAP.art canvas activity, inviting people to join and create a BADGER canva for the community.
- POAP.art provides the webpage-canvas (size in pixels to be defined)
- Users connect their wallets to the page and start adding pixels (selecting colors) to draw. Each pixel saves wallet address.
- Badger community may define a Topic, motto or idea to work with as inspiration for the activity.
- Canvas is developed during a time frame, meanwhile the web is counting amount of pixels added per wallet.
- At the end, the canvas can be converted to NFT and also poap.art provides a scoreboard to know leading scores (rank of total amount of pixels added per wallet).
We can generate a # of copies of the NFT and then give them as gift to top scorers.
In parallel, all participants can get a POAP with special design (secret word to be obtained thru Badger discord so that they get involved with Discord). POAP design should be linked with the activity topic and include link or mention to Badger spanish community to increase awareness.
Badger is universal, communicating its ethos with no language barriers!