Hi Badger Friends,
I’m co-founder of Syncvote. We try to transform the whole DAO’s operation team into one person, or even none.
Normally, DAO will do this:
- Go to discord to raise a discussion
- Go to forum to create a post, mentioned that the post has been discussed somewhere
- Go to Snapshot/Realms to create a proposal, mentioned that the proposal has been passed in forum. DAO Admin will share the link to governance channel to notify member that a proposal has been on air and waited for their vote.
- Some people notice, some people not. Sometimes DAO admin is active, sometimes he is not. Sometimes passed proposal will be executed, sometimes it will not.
That is really long and boring process. People need to learn all the rule, while jumping back and forth multiple platforms. On the other hand, DAO Admin need to do the same things everyday, while community lose track of what is going on.
So why not spend time to create interactive workflow and let it operate without the need for constant oversight from a centralized team?
We face the problems, and we think about Syncvote as the solution.
SyncVote’s capabilities is its remarkable ability to execute tasks precisely as you’ve defined them.
- Precision Execution:
DAO define the conditions, triggers, and actions, and SyncVote follows the instructions faithfully without the risk of human error.
One of truly powerful use case is Automated Fund Transfers:
DAO can create automated workflows that initiate fund transfers based on DAO predefined conditions. Whether it’s vendor payments, employee salaries, or contributor payments, SyncVote ensures that transactions occur smoothly and on time.
- Effortless Workflow Design:
No coding skills are required. Simply drag and drop elements, set conditions, and build workflows that match DAO specific requirements. SyncVote simplifies the entire process, empowering DAO to take control of DAO operations.
- Real-time Monitoring and Oversight:
While SyncVote operates autonomously, DAO maintain full visibility and control. Real-time monitoring and oversight features allow DAO to track the progress of automated tasks, review logs, and intervene when necessary. This combination of autonomy and control ensures that DAO operations run smoothly and effectively.
My co-founder and I love to explore what problems Syncvote can solve for you and walk you through our Demo.
You can get in touch with us through our calendly Calendly - Godwin Mount