Deposit/Stake/Reward/Claim - What's the flow?

Hi.
Totally new here and to this process in general. Is there a document somewhere that describes the process a new investor would go through end to end. As an example. I make a deposit from my wallet and I receive Badger, I then stake that badger, I then see that I have been given some sort of reward, if I go to claim the reward, my wallet charges me a mining fee. My intent isn’t to withdraw my reward, my intent is to reinvest that reward. Is claiming the reward comparable to turning a dividend into cash? I don’t want to turn it into cash, I want to reinvest it.
Is there a document on this somewhere. Badger 101 for newby?

you could check the faqs page on discord or just ask in support channel, they are very helpful. I don’t know how new you are to ethereum but everytime you do anything on chain it takes gas. So you’ve got some badger in your wallet and to deposit is two transactions, an approve then the actual deposit. After awhile you see you’ve got some rewards and want to reinvest them. You’ll have to pay for a transaction to claim and another to deposit them.

You could check the faqs page on discord or just ask in support channel, they are very helpful. I don’t know how new you are to ethereum but every time you do anything on chain it takes gas. So you’ve got some badger in your wallet and to deposit is two transactions, an approve then the actual deposit. After awhile you see you’ve got some rewards and want to reinvest them. You’ll have to pay for a transaction to claim and another to deposit them.

I did. Thanks Devin.