Clarify the situation with the fees please!

Can you clarify the situation with the 2% management fee that kicks in after the initial 8 weeks, when is it charged exactly?
Will there be a period when we can withdraw without either the 0.5% withdraw fee that is now, or the 2% management fee?
I’ve invested significant amount and 2% management fee would definitely make me leave
I don’t mind the 20% performance fee, but definitely would hate 2% of my TOTAL deposited assets to be taken away every year… it’s like in the real world hedge funds…i thought we in defi are better than that

also in the git docs it says that right now there is 0.5% deposit fee for the harvest supersett, i wish that was clearly indicated on the page and I knew that before I deposited… is that fee “in action” right now?

1 Like

These are all not firm and the community will decide the fees as the protocol evolves

1 Like

As a big investor for me the 2% management fee that is taken from my bitcoin principal is critical for me to decide how much more i want to invest and would like this to be clear from the start so we can take informed decisions!

1 Like