Cannot Withdraw Badger from Vault

I have 177 odd Badger staking in the Sett Vault. The total is correct and the vault balance is correct. When I select withdraw it displays 0 available. I have tried multiple times assuming it was a bug that would be fixed and it has stayed the same. I connect via metamask and everything is normal until I press the withdraw button . Please help me resolve this and I assume this could be a similar problem for others connecting via Metamask?

same for me. somebody can help?

hi, can you share some screenshots of your pbm please? amount of bBadger in metamask and the amount that appears on the Badger DAO for example. thanks

Same here I am connected with Coinbase wallet and I can’t withdraw and portfolio value doesn’t show and my setts doesn’t load

Hi Badger Support. I started this thread and since you have updated the app I cannot access my badger dao in the sett vault. The total badger and portfolio value is correct. However when I press withdraw it shows a 0 balance. Refer to the attached screen shot showing the portfolio value and the withdrawal error. The Sett Vault pages also shows that I can claim a very large amount of Digg and this is obviously an error. I have been blocked from withdrawing for over 1 month and it is time that the platform was updated / repaired?

1 Like