Hello, my first comment! I think the area that will only become more important are gas saving products. Basically batch up common gas intensive transactions and reduce them to a simple send receive. It would be nice to have batch setts that you deposit into and receive back a token daily or hourly or whatever the right time period is.
So the first example: Joe, Mary, and Pat want to get some with their WBTC so they send some WBTC to the Sett at 1pm, 1:21 Pm and 1:58 PM. at 2PM the sett makes the conversion and sends them back what they are owed in ETH. Getting the price exactly right is less important than mimizing gas (remember trying to lowball gas woudl leads to lots of price slippage if done individually).
Here are some starters:
- WBTC to ETH. People need to do this often for gas purchases.
- SBTC to SUSD. If you need to convert to Stokens to SUSD to do a burn
- RENBTC to BTC If you need to convert a small amount to RENn BTC
- WBTC to RenBTC If you might want to convert to real BTC with steo 3
- Balancer Tokens convert to ren BTC. IF you earned balancer tokenas but want BTC,
There are lots more but The idea would be to match simple BTC transaction more “Batchable.” and easirr to do at sky high BTC and ETH gas rates.